Publications for Sale
The Newfoundland Historical Society has an excellent reputation for the quality of its publications, which are written by knowledgeable authors especially for the Society, and sold at very affordable prices. The publications listed below are those currently in print, and are available directly from the office, or from book stores. There is a 40% discount from the full price available to wholesale dealers and book retailers.
For more information about each publication, including a view of the cover, reviews and prices, please click on the title. To order, please complete the order form. (Print it from your browser)
Newfoundland Historical Society Pamphlets
- Short History of Newfoudland and Labrador, 2008
- Ingeborg Marshall, The Beothuk, 2001
- Amulree's Legacy: Truth, Lies and Consequences -- Symposium Papers 2000. $12.00, $9.00 for members.
- James K. Hiller, Confederation: Deciding Newfoundland's Future, 1934 to 1949, 1998
- A Cabot Miscellany/Edited by Iona Bulgin and Bert Riggs, 1997
- Alan Williams, John Cabot and Newfoundland, 1996
- Kathryn Pike, The Knights of Columbus in Newfoundland, 1985
- Raymond J. Lahey, James Louis O'Donel in Newfoundland, 1984
- David B. Quinn, Sir Humphrey Gilbert and Newfoundland,1983
- Jeff A. Webb, The Voice of Newfoundland, 2008.
- Jerry Banister, 'Rule of the Admirals' (Members $29, non-Members $35)
- 'Essays in Canadian Law'/Edited by Chris English, (Members $56, non-Members $70)
- Gerald W. L. Nicholson, 'The Fighting Newfoundlander' (Members $40, Non-members $48)
- 'Entente Cordiale' edition of NL Studies. Papers from the NHS September 2004 Symposium (Members $18, non-Members $22)